Turner Hastings Chester Double Flat Front Fine Fireclay Butler Sink
The Chester double bowl sink is the only one in the Turner Hastings range with a tap landing and tap hole on the sink! This allows you to fit the sink into narrower benchtops where there is no room for the tap behind the sink. Made in Europe, the high-quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable and thermal shock resistant, meaning it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water on a cold morning. The sink is highly stain and chemical-resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is its fine fireclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up. With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink.
- Double-glazed ceramic fine fireclay sink
- Made in Portugal
- Waste with overflow kit included
- 1 tap hole only
- Stainless steel grids available at $113 each
- Capacity Per Bowl: 30L
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance.
For peace of mind, Turner Hastings offers the following warranty on this product and its components:
- Fine fireclay - Lifetime